Sunday, March 24, 2013

DISODER

a doll house is all that you could see
But its so far from my reality
Sometimes its all too much for me

Mental disoder, heart disoder, eating disoder
All united together
I try to love them, love myself but somestimes i dont
Buat as long as i keep trying, thats wht important the most

Sometimes i wonder wht games God wants me to play
Its hard from the very beginning
Its getting harder and harder everyday

I got issues from my internal
Added by external problems
Family, friends, love matters
Sometimes i feel weak to carry all the loads
No energy
Tired of wearing heart on my sleeve

People think i just went through cliche thingy
I have no idea, maybe it is
But to walk it all on my own
I'm suffering much

People always judging me
Every second, everyday, everywhere
Arent they ever feel what i feel?
If their life are perfect, why they cant share some sort of them with me?
People keep saying that nicotine kills
No, its not. Human being is the one who did.

and to you,
I dont know wht you've been through for your entire life.
Wht are you hiding for?
wht you sick of?
Who the ones you miss on?
Are you really don't feel on me?
Why you didn't have the will to fight?

But One thing that i'm sure,
i just feel love in the deepest of my heart,
To see you fall, i feel like i'm dying.
I want to see your darkest side and live it with you.
I want to hold your hands
Strengthen our hearts.
You and me, together.
I believe in love.
I stand on my beliefs.

I dont care if you dont want me,
i dont care if you already have somebody,
As long as you suffering from any kind of pains,
Lets declare war onto it, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment